The Bachelorette: “Week 3, Pt. 2: Pennsylvania”
A recap and review of The Bachelorette: “Week 3, Pt. 2: Pennsylvania”
(screenshots courtesy of abc.com)
- What an extremely heart-felt apology by Chad to the guys
- Where did these necklaces come from?
- JoJo coming at Jordan with the “too good to be true” thing. I don’t see the whole fake thing with him
- Chad -“Do you want ice cream or steak?” “Or would you prefer whole sweet potatoes”
a. On the couch
b. At the pool
c. Lifting weights
d. Sitting in the forest
- Chad and Derek Round 1!
- And now we’re all getting whisked away to the beautiful island of….oh wait it’s just Pennsylvania
1 on 1 Date: Luke
Activity: Dogs, dinner, and a hot hot tub
- Something about Luke’s facial impressions makes me feel like a small alien is controlling him inside of his body
- Luke – “Sometimes hot tubs are too hot”…..that’s deep man
Back at the hotel:
- Group date is announced and we might end up with a 2 on 1 with Chad and Alex….great job producers
- Okay Alex calm down about your date with Chad…you don’t want to out-douche Chad
Back to the date:
- All jokes aside, I do really like Luke…he’s an odd duck….but I think he’s real
- JoJo: “Luke do you accept this rose? Will you also go see this band I’ve never heard of with me?”
Received a rose?: Yes
- Like Grant with the firefighting competition, Jordan is licking his chops with football
- Maybe football isn’t your thing James Taylor?
- Football time!
- How in the world did the Blue Team win? Oh I forgot, they had the advantage of having this guy:
Back at the hotel:
- Luke reflects with the losers of the football game and explains how having less time with JoJo probably isn’t good….so enlightening
Back to the date:
- Damn! JoJo plays the game of pool much different than what I do
- JoJo! Stop giving Jordan a hard time!
Rose Winner: Jordan
2 on 1 Date: Alex & Chad aka The Apocalypse
- I can’t help to think that once Chad leaves, Alex will take up the mantle as the annoying meat head
- I think that JoJo would be better off finding Jason Vorhees in the woods right now
- Well JoJo’s conversation with Chad went…..less than stellar?
Rose Winner: Alex
WARNING: A WILD CHAD IS STILL ON THE LOOSE
My Top 3 for JoJo:
Yeah just kidding…..
I don’t know why JoJo continues to give Jordan shit about not trusting him, but it needs to stop. In season’s past, you got glimpses of the guy who was too good to be true, but I just don’t see that with Jordan….yet.
After an awful showing in the firefighting competition, Wells showed up big time in the football game. Good job Wells, you needed a few masculinity points. I also like how Wells always keeps his composure and isn’t afraid to be the “voice” of reason. I mean he is a DJ soooooo…..
For the most part, Chase has sat back and not said or done much. His date from Monday’s episode though changed all that. The date went really well and the perception of Chase changed for not only me, but I think JoJo as well. Also, he seems….normal, which might be rare for this season.
Chad! NOOOOOOOO! Unlike past villains who were just annoying and seemed to be putting on a show, Chad’s shtick seemed to be 100% real. I’ve never seen anyone like him on the show before and he truly shined as the star of The Bachelorette.
So are we running out of places to go? Pennsylvania? I know not everything can be 5-star resorts in the Caribbean, but a trip to Pittsburgh? That hotel and resort must have paid a lot of money for them to go there.
Who will Chad go after first?
In case you missed our review of last week’s episode, click below to read: