The Bachelorette: “Week 7: Hometown Dates”
A recap and review of The Bachelorette: “Week 7: Hometown Dates”
(screenshots courtesy of abc.com)
Hometown Date: Chase
- How am I supposed to crack jokes with what we’re hearing so far with Chase’s family past?
- Chase’s dad is exactly what I expected from Chase’s dad
- Chase’s mom likes herself some fun because… “If you’re not having fun, you need to have fun” – Chase’s mom
- Chase: “So do you like her?”
- Chase’s mom: “She loves dogs, hates fish, and has a great laugh”…..deep stuff
Hometown Date: Jordan
- It’s alive…..it’s alive!!!!!!!:
- Okay guys, time to tone it down a bit in the school library
- JoJo…we know why you really care about Jordan’s relationship with Aaron
- All I want is for the damn details of the Aaron Rodgers situation to be told
- Oh wow, my first red flag for Jordan:
Hometown Date: Robby
- JoJo: “Robby really is fun…I’m serious he is!!!”….thank you for convincing us JoJo
- Nothing like ending a manly talk with a manly cheers:
- Yup, you bet I had to Google how to spell “Daiquiris”
- These are some strong statements about Robby from JoJo tonight. Reminds me of what Ben said about Caila last season, catching me completely off guard
- “Nip it in the butt”….that’s a new one Robby
- Robby’s skills at convincing JoJo about his ex are lacking a bit
Hometown Date: Luke
- JoJo: “I want to see more emotion”….JoJo that’s a lot to ask of a computer
- Damn….gramps has got the jokes tonight
- Luke seems like a one trick pony:
- …..ah thank you
- Luke and feelings time:
NOBODY –STUPID ABC JERKS!
You know, this show gets me every time. I always think I have all the relationships pinned down for the most part. But once again, with tonight’s reveal about Luke in “Week 7: Hometown Dates”, I’m wrong again. I just wow……I didn’t see that coming at all and honestly I think that Luke still goes home. JoJo is smart enough to not keep a guy just because he says some words.
Man I HATE it when ABC pulls the “To Be Continued” crap. Especially since these last 5 minutes will last exactly 5 minutes next week. Stupid, smart TV producers!!!!!! Curses!!!!!
Is Luke going home?
In case you missed our review of last week’s episode, click below to read: